Intrepid English Forums Welcome to Intrepid English Hello New Friends!

5 replies, 4 voices Last updated by  Stefano Bruno 1 week, 3 days ago
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Rogers
    @Jen

Come and say hello! We’re a friendly bunch. What’s your name? Where are you from? Tell us one random fact about yourself.

I’ll start.

I’m Jen. I’m from London. If I go to an all you can eat buffet dinner I have to try everything on offer. I literally mean everything. I hate feeling like I’m missing out. Especially when it comes to food!

Your turn.

all you can eat

Lorraine
    Keymaster
    @lorraine

Great ice-breaker (conversation starter), Jen!

Hmmmm… one interesting fact about me….? I know.

My first word was ‘cake’! I must have foreseen a lifelong affection for all kinds of cake.

Looking forward to hearing some interesting facts about our Intrepid English learners!

Stefano Bruno
    Participant
    @StefanoBruno

Hi,

I’m Stefano.

I’m Italian and I live in Tassarolo, a small village, where good wine is produced.

In my home there are a dog, four cats, a rabbit, a fish and … a donkey (myself)… especially for the english language… 🙂

Bye!

Lorraine
    Keymaster
    @lorraine

Hi Stefano,

It’s lovely to hear from you again.

I have to disagree with you though; you are certainly not a donkey when it comes to the English language!

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and have a wonderful weekend!

Lorraine

Gemma McLean
    Participant
    @Gemma

Hi everyone 🙂

I’m Gemma and I’m from Edinburgh. All of your introductions have made me think about food and drink so I’ll just keep going! I love popcorn and can eat impressive amounts in a very short space of time. Sometimes I go to the cinema just as an excuse to eat lots of it!

Looking forward to seeing you around the Community.

Stefano Bruno
    Participant
    @StefanoBruno

Hi Gemma,
    this is still something that Lorraine does not know about me and I hope she does not get angry for this:)
    I also love pop with and with my daughter we eat industrial quantities at least once a week.
    And of course for us going to the movies has become an excuse to eat even more!

Have a great day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.