0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Match the different shops with their meaning.
- A small shop that sells basic items
- A medium-sized shop that sells a good variety of items.
- The biggest type of shop. You can find everything you need here.
Corner shop/convenience store
People often bring their car to the supermarket. True or False?
Which items can you find at a greengrocer?
Fill in the blank to complete the sentence.
Is there ____ else I can help you with?
Match the items to the shop you can find them in.
Which items can you find at a pharmacy?
If you’re shopping at a specialist shop or market, you may need some specific vocabulary. True or False?
Match the words to their meaning.
- A slice of bacon.
- Bacon from the back of a pig. Thick slices.
- Thin slices of bacon that have a lot of fat in them.
- A distinctive product that a person or company is known for.
- A boneless piece of meat or fish.
- A piece of cheese with one thick end that tapers to a thin edge.
Which items can you find at a bakery?
How much is ‘a dozen’?