Baggage Reclaim and Missing Luggage Quiz
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Well done for completing this quiz!
An 80% pass mark is necessary to move onto the next stage. If you have not achieved a score of 80%, please select ‘View Questions’ to check your mistakes. When you have reviewed the mistakes, please try again until you reach 80%.
You can now practise the language you have learned with your English teacher.
Go to the Lessons page and book a lesson.
Alternatively, you can move onto the next part: Customs
It is very common for luggage to go missing. True or False?
Match the words with their meanings.
- A conveyor belt that carries luggage to be claimed by travellers
- The location a package should arrive at.
- Where travellers pick up their luggage after a flight.
- To repay a person who has spent or lost money.
- Things that are absolutely necessary
- Proof that money, goods or information have been received.
- Luggage carousel
- Delivery address
- Baggage claim
What will an airline NOT reimburse you for?
Every airline has a reimbursement policy. True or False?
Fill in the blanks with the missing words.
The lost luggage officer will give you a number and details.
Which information do you NOT need to give at the lost luggage counter?
Fill in the blanks to help you describe missing luggage.
tag broken large ribbon leather purple
My suitcase is very . You could fit a person inside it!
There is a red tied to the handle.
The suitcase is and one of the wheels is .
It’s a brown bag, and has a with my contact details on it.
Put these steps for reporting lost luggage in the correct order.
- Wait at the luggage carousel for your bag.
- Leave the airport.
- The airline delivers your luggage to your accommodation.
- Receive a reference number and airline contact details.
- Find the lost luggage office.
- Fill out a form.
If your luggage is missing, you should report it to the lost luggage office before you leave the airport. True or False?
‘Lost baggage’ is another name for ‘baggage claim office’. True or False?