Exploring Street Food Markets Quiz
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Well done for completing this quiz!
An 80% pass mark is necessary to move onto the next stage. If you have not achieved a score of 80%, please select ‘View Questions’ to check your mistakes. When you have reviewed the mistakes, please try again until you reach 80%.
You can now practise the language you have learned with your English teacher.
Go to the Lessons page and book a lesson.
Alternatively, you can move onto the next part: Pubs
Which three things are true about street food markets?
Street food markets are diverse. True or False?
Fill in the blank to complete a phrase you will use a lot at street food markets.
Excuse _____ ?
Match the words with their meanings.
- Food made in a traditional way
- The business is owned by a family
- The item comes from somewhere local
- There is nothing else like it
- Traditional food
What are some good ways to ask for advice at a stall?
You can’t ask other people eating at the street food market for recommendations. True or False?
Fill in the blank to complete the sentence.
Are your ingredients _____ sourced?
Use the following words to complete the sentences below.
good from recommend get smells
‘That looks so good! Would you it?’
‘That wonderful! Does it taste ?
‘Where did you that ?
Arrange the sentences in the correct order to create a dialogue.
- Hmmm…which do you think I should try?
- Good afternoon. What would you like?
- I personally prefer the spinach and potato curry. It's not too spicy.
- The spinach and potato curry is our bestseller…but the fish curry is very popular too.
- I'm not sure. It all looks wonderful. What would you recommend?
- I'll try that then, thank you.
You will find good-quality ingredients at street food markets. True or False?